1. Setup/install/implementation/maintain/troubleshooting system device and infrastructure
2. Technical skill transfer by create technical document and training.
3. Providing support, trouble shooting and follow up for partner requirement and system
4. Prepare reports (Configuration, incident and maintenance) for partner or customer required
5. POC or setup System for demo new technology
- Male/Female, age between 25 and 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Having experience in managing enterprise system is an advantage.
- Having experience in Virtualization is an advantage.
- Linux engineer profession certification e.g. RHCE, RHCSA is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.