TmaxSoft growing family of products give you the freedom you’ve always wanted, but until now, could never find.
Break free from the limitations of status quo middleware
You don’t have to settle for the ordinary security, performance, throughput and cost of your current web application framework. JEUS and WebtoB deliver a complete suite of synergistic, interoperable middleware products that raise your standards.
JEUS is the world’s first Web Application Server that’s Java EE 6 certified. WebtoB is a web server that provides superior performance and reliability. Used together, these products improve performance by sharing memory and eliminating the network traffic required when two products are deployed on two servers. JEUS and WebtoB can monitor each other’s nodes and load balancing to insure coordination.
They also deliver remarkable security advances. Together, they can sense and remediate a Denial of Service attack, and minimize its effect on legitimate requests. Since no open firewall port is needed between them, the entire class of attack is eliminated.
Features & Benefits
- Increase data security by eliminating open firewall ports
- Improve performance through built-in clustering and dynamic scaling
- Standards adherence provides easy deployment and co-existence
- Drastically reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) by up to 50% vs. competitors in the first three years of ownership
- Superior service based on proprietary technology
- Meets full Java EE 6 specifications
- High availability and stability with domain architecture and dynamic clustering
- Graceful redeployment
- Reverse connection pooling
- Rule-based, round-robin and dynamic load balancing
- Supports HTTP 1.1, IPv6, HTML, CGI, PHP, SSI and servlet programs
- Centralized system management and much more
Tibero 6 is a high-performance, highly secure, highly scalable relational database management system (RDBMS) for enterprises that want to fully leverage their mission-critical data. In a world where data is at the core of everything, Tibero provides an enhanced view of processing, managing and securing large-scale databases. Highly compatible with Oracle, Tibero lets you leverage your on-premise software defined data center (SDDC) investment by embracing a simple licensing model similar to software as a service (SaaS) subscription pricing.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible licensing model allows enterprises to maximize their virtualization investment by only licensing the compute power associated to a given virtual machine (VM), rather than Oracle’s 100% licensing model, regardless of amount of resources the database consumes
- Highly compatible with Oracle—in some cases as much as 97% compatibility
- Active clustering withTibero Active Cluster (TAC)
- Tibero Active Storage (TAS)
- Tibero EE (Enterprise Edition) is all-inclusive, with no additional products to purchase
- Scales with commodity hardware rather than expensive proprietary database servers
- Active or passive standby database capability
- Hyper-thread architecture
- High security database encryption
- Multi-node parallel recovery
- Reliable shared server